to this almost over night:
10. Netflix can become your BFF: Uncle Jeffy caught up on Orange is the New Black this weekend in anticipation of Season 3 coming out real soon. And, we were the last people on earth to finally see Fifty Shades of Grey (on pay per view).
9. Go to a local farmers market: fresh fruits and veggies are plentiful this time of year and tourists usually have no interest in shopping there. They go to the big super markets to stock up on all of their supplies.
8. Bowling: ya got the lanes to yourself, which is more than I can say for any of the roads.
7. On Line Shopping: Get all the great Memorial Day sales without having to fight your way through the crowds in the stores and dealing with the traffic getting there. A double bonus!
6. Dine at only local restaurants: the food and service are always much better than any of those touristy establishments.
5. Jam to some live music: it's summah time, so local bars, parks, festivals etc. are always advertising some sort of live entertainment.
4. Fire up the grill: tis the season for grillin' and chillin'.
3. Go to the movies: I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 this weekend and had the theatre practically to myself. It was an absolute riot by the way!
2. Attend a minor league sporting event: whether it's baseball or soccer, it's cheap and fun. Plus, the athletes appreciate every single person filling the seats!
1. Maximize your down time: