Wacky Wednesday is here again folks and today I'm gonna give ya the long and short of it. A hard headed 66 year old Columbian man learned the hard way about the risks of Viagra. Apparently Mr. Long John Silver got a big head and enthusiastically overdosed on the drug to impress his new girlfriend. The dude was hard as a rock for several days and had to be admitted to the hospital. There he learned real quick from the school of hard knocks that he was suffering from a penile fracture and swelling, with symptoms of gangrene. It was a hard days night but doctors had to amputate his penis to keep gangrene from spreading to other parts of his body.
Good news is that if you ask him a question, he may be stumped, but he's definitely not hard of hearing!
Now if this story gave any of you the hard luck blues, take a look at this chart my lovely friend Heather sent me. Damn, I might try to drive a hard bargain just to get to the Congo some day. Find your favorite hard candy in the wheel above, and remember what Mae West always said, "A hard man is good to find".