1. Speaking of squirrels, those pesky rodents with bushy tails get in my attic from time to time and I have been known to pack some heat and go on the hunt in my own house. I make a damn good squirrel pot pie so come on over sometime for dinnah. It tastes just like chicken!!!
2. I'm a bit of a laundry Nazi and adhere to quite the strict schedule. Sunday is a load of colored wash, Monday off, Tuesday is the day for all of the sheets and towels in the house, Wednesday is back to another load of colors, Thursday off, Friday is a big day with a load of whites AND a load of colors, and Saturday rounds out the week with delicate wash. This includes thangs like thongs, nipple shields, banana hammocks and cleaning all the sex toys.
3. Although I live in a beach community, I much prefer the mountains.
4. Just like my squirrely friend Menopausal Mother I don't always flush the toilet after I tinkle, but for very different reasons than her. I started this habit when we lived in a cramped condo so small you would trip over yourself and I didn't want to wake up my sleeping child when my bladder woke me up in the middle of the night with the big WHOOOSH. For reasons unknown, I still feel as if it's a courtesy not to flush every night and wake up Uncle Jeffy even though he sleeps like the dead and snores like a banshee.
5. I have seasonal obsessions with sweets. Starting in early September I go through more bags of candy corn than Carter has pills. (That was one of my Dad's favorite expressions) On November 1st I stop the candy corn cold turkey just like an addict, and I buy all kinds of Christmas candy that is wrapped in red and green foil. The favorites are Reeses peanut butter cups and peanut M&M's. Sometime after the first of the year those damn thin mints laced with crack will arrive, but I'm keepin' mum on how many boxes I actually eat in case my personal trainer reads this post. In years past I used to eat those malted milk Robin's eggs at Easter but I had to go to rehab. After bein' in there with the likes of Lindsay Lohan I'm stayin' clean!!!
6. I always have been, and forever will be, a Disco luvin' Queen. "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, unh, get down tonight, UNH"!
7. Try as I may, try as I might, I nevah did get the hang of "reverse mode" in a car. When I visit someone who has a driveway, I park at the very end and walk the rest of the way to their house. Sure spares many a mailbox, pets and even small children from debilitating injury should any of them have the unfortunate luck of bein' in my path on the way out.
8. I'm amazed by zits and abscesses and watch countless YouTube videos of them POP POP POPPING. Told you I was a nut case!!!!
Now, for any of you blogging friends brave enough to reveal 7-10 quirky thangs about yourself, grab that award and have at it.