1. The #1 most important tip, is to keep a fully stocked liquor cabinet (for you, not the kiddie poos). Be sure to always have on hand your favorite libations, for those unique times when your chirren decide to color the walls with permanent markers, or when they beat the shit outta each other because one of them wants to play Halo and the other wants to play Call of Duty. A shot of Momma's little helper goes a LONG way!!!!
2. Invest in a quality pair of earplugs for the days when the entire neighborhood posse decides to turn your humble abode into the demolition derby.
3. Sign up your pride and joys for as many summer camps as your wallet will allow. NEVAH feel the guilt about sleep away camp. You simply can't put a price on your sanity, and those camp counselors actually signed up for that gig.
4. Restock the beer, wine and liquor.
6. On rainy days, get down on your knees and pray for bedtime 'cause LAWD knows it can't come soon enough!!!!
7. When boredom strikes and the whining starts, offer them "academic enrichment activities". You would be AMAZED how quickly those little whippersnappers can find something to do.
8. A trip to the dollar store is worth its weight in gold!!!!
9. If you don't already have a therapist, now is the time folks to start layin' on that couch and spillin' the beans!!!! What better way to survive the dog days of summer than to be mentally healthy!!!
10. Oh, did I mention alcoholic beverages???????????
Images via Google Images