It's My Mind has bestowed upon me the Liebster Blog Award. I'm couch jumpin' from room to room just like crazy ass Tom Cruise showing his affection for Katie Holmes on Oprah's famed couch. This award honors relatively new bloggers with under 200 followers, and helps secure our place among the greatest writers EVAH to hit the New York Times Bestseller list. WHOO HOO!!!!!!
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
It's My mind is written by the ultra cool WileyGuy who has tremendous wit and an excellent writing style. He's a bit of a bad ass, which I like of course, but I also find him clever and refined. Quite a combination fo' sho!!!! I thank WileyGuy for finding my warped and wacky sense of humor worthy enough for this amazing opportunity. Like I always say, I realize that my blog is definitely only for the discriminating reader. I'm so glad WileyGuy thinks I'm worth it. So folks, please check out It's My Mind, for an entertaining read.
2. Pick 5 deserving people and notify them on their blogs.
This has been most difficult to narrow down just 5 blogs who deserve the Liebster Award. I have become quite a blogging whore since I started this gig a few short months ago. I read and comment on a variety of blogs with all sorts of subject matter in an attempt to become familiar with the blogging world, and to hopefully learn how to improve my writing skills. But since the award has to be given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, I have decided upon these fine folks:
1. Whats On Your Mind Monkey Butt has been a faithful reader and commenter on my blog. I enjoy how she pours her heart out on her blog about her life and lets her readers feel her every emotion. Photo Fridays are great, and I get a little chuckle how she calls all of her readers "dingleberries".
2. Mayhem and Madness is written by Cari, who even though is young enough to be my daughter, I really think could be my BFF in real life if there wasn't miles and miles and a computer screen between us. She is just a really cool chick who writes about her life adventures with gusto.
3. Different Paths Same Destination is a blog written by 7 different contributors with a common goal of weight loss. The stories are inspirational, funny, and most of all relatable to all of us. Sometimes the pictures and the descriptions of the food make me downright HUNGRY!!!!!!
4. Random Thoughts of a Not So Random Mind is cute and quirky and she doesn't mind sharing intimate details about her life. Plus, there's just something so exotic about reading of her life in Argentina.
5. Bo Dean's Blog in Wilmington, North Carolina is my homeboy's blog who provides inspiration through his faith and his own journey of a 100 pound weight loss. I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to my fellow Wilmingtonian who has supported me in this blogging endeavor of my own.
3. Post the award on your blog and spread the love.
The love has been spread folks!!!!!!! And thank you for not cutting me off during my acceptance speech because I sure did NOT want to have to flip you the bird today like Adele did at the Brit awards. For that courtsey, I will just continue couch jumpin' on this Sunday Funday. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!